Business Development Associate (Lagos & Ogun) at Butren Investment Limited
Butren Investment Limited is a hi-tech agricultural investment firm positioned to be a leading Agric-tech organization in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Associate
Locations: Lagos & Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Development Associate will be responsible for selling the farm’s agro- products to retailers and setting up frozen food retail shops in strategic places.
- B.Sc Degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
- 4 – 6 years’ work-related experience and an experience in Agri-business, Procurement, Shipping, Export and Inventory Management is an added advantage
Skills & Expertise:
- Sourcing and vendor management
- Business Development
- Excellent Knowledge in exporting process.
- Sourcing for credible vendors and partners to purchase our farm’s produce (Crops and Livestock)
- Maintain business relationships with clients, partners and vendors
- Plan and monitor deliveries to clients
- Supervise logistics for our products
- Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments for export
- Ensure smooth set up and running of our retail shops in strategic locations
- Manage inventory and the farm’s warehouse
Deadline: 28th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Business Development Associate” as title of mail.