Yummie Delite is a limited liability company that was established in 2013. We provide healthy meals, prepared using high-quality ingredients, under hygienic environment and served fast, based on a central theme of Basmati Rice, Noodles, Spaghetti and Swallow. The meals cater for a variety of clients and are delivered hot, fresh and faster than other fast food outlets in Nigeria, Our dishes are cooked to order, not assembled to order.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company.
- You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company success according to trends and customer requirements.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate for the art of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies.
- He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our services and public image.
- The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
- Proven experience as a marketing executive or similar role
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM).
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends).
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, proposals, website material etc.)
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Interested candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND.
- 2 – 10 years experience.
N40,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Deadline: 31st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Send CV in person to:
Sleek Studio Plaza,
141 Ahmadu Bello Way, V.I,
Opp Silverbird Galleria, Beside Zenith Bank,