Business Associates at AAC Consulting
AAC Consulting – Our client is a leading provider of Real Estate and property development services in Nigeria and beyond. We also offers consultancy services across the whole range of rural, commercial & residential property, media, transportation and logistics business.
To satisfy the responsibilities of expanding our company’s market and customer base and promoting products, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Associate
Description / Responsibilities
Build Client Relations:
- In order to expand the market, Business Development Associates work to form new client relationships and strengthen existing client relationships to forge new opportunities.
- In this role, Business Associates assist in the sales and service processes to ensure client satisfaction to help increase revenue and develop lasting professional relationships that will fuel sales and lead to possible partners with organizations associated with these clients.
Promote Company Products:
- To build awareness and recognition of products, Business Associates help to create promotional and sales materials for clients and the public.
- They work closely with sales, marketing and advertising departments and managers to form strategies that target specific audiences to grow sales and broaden their market.
Conduct Market Research:
- Business Associates are often involved in analyzing the market and creating reports that focus on consumer behavior, sales and the share of their company’s market in relation to their specific products.
- They generate plans on how to increase this market share and develop strategies that will lead to greater revenue.
Coordinate Marketing and Networking Events:
- From trade shows to community events, Business Associates will organize events that lead to client meetings and product promotions.
- They might assist in choosing materials and products to include in these events and even attend shows and meetings to represent the company for which they work.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of OND, HND and B.Sc in any discipline.
Benefits of the Role
This role comes with an official car base on perofrmance after 3 months and other exciting bonuses, allowance and commission.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.