Business Associate at Eko Carbon Exchange
The Eko Carbon Exchange is a private sector platform to trade emissions to encourage local adoption of the Clean Development Mechanism locally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Associate
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Remotely: Yes
- Lead business development initiatives, activities and meetings.
- Design and develop client engagement strategy (individual and corporate) including targeting, prospecting and presenting compelling business propositions.
- Generate database on companies and client background information (company history, recent market, competitors, key decision makers and other crucial information to a better understanding of prospective clients).
- Qualify all leads and scope of opportunity through the lens of the industry beliefs, while helping clients to understand our offering and the value gained by working with us.
- Execution and evaluation of the potential of the carbon market, competitive analysis and market positioning of the company.
- Strategic product planning, positioning and cost optimization calculations.
- Demonstrate energy, enthusiasm and the drive to win new quality business clients for the company.
- Prepare business reports and corporate presentations to new and key corporate clients on the company’s services.
- Ensure marketing databases for the promotion of the company’s activities are maintained and assist with the organization and operation of various promotional events.
- Mobilize Sales and Business Development. Strong passion for sales and business development.
- Create and build profitable and successful relationships with clients by marketing and cross selling of the company’s projects and products carbon emissions offset, trainings and workshops.
- Constant communication with prospective clients via cold calls, networking events and use of social media with the goal of generating business opportunities.
- Team work: Collaborate with internal team members and strategically leverage the strength and knowledge of the team to determine how best to service accounts.
- Certification in Business Administration, Marketing or Management.
- Ability to research, collate and analyze data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Self-directed and able to work with less supervision. Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
Experience in any or all of the experiences below is required:
- Marketing, Banking, Real Estates, Construction, Information Technology, Customer Service.
- Education & Skills: B.Sc. / HND in Business Administration / Management, Estates Management or any other related business fields.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Computing and research skills; Proficient in Microsoft office and relevant software.
- Minimum of 3-5 years work experience.
Deadline: 23rd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.