Business Analyst at MTN Nigeria – Kaduna & Plateau
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Locations: Kaduna & Plateau
Employment Type: Full-time
- Spot checking of activities of Manager Service Vendors
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities
- Act as Regional point of contact for Enterprise Solution Planning, Implementation and support teams; providing accurate end-to-end analysis; working with HQ support teams.
- Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department
- Liaise with CSPs and performance team of all service performance issues within the region.
- Manage and track problems in the region by ensuring vendors meet contractual SLA with respect to MTTR.
- Ensure Service Vendors meet contractual obligations (MTTR, Planned Preventive Maintenance, Service Acceptance, Spares Utilization Management) by daily governance of activities performed by MSV
- Manage all planned network expansions, service migrations, modernization, and optimization in the region.
- Carry out PFI verification and quality checks on new fiber installations in the region
- Regional database management
- Weekly service performance reporting
- Take up additional responsibilities as assigned by supervisor when required.
- Ability to leverage relationships in ensuring set targets are achieved on time and within cost
- Ability to harness skills for problem solving and management of unconventional situations.
- HND / B.Sc and a Minimum of 3 years’ working experience in data processing, data analysis, and data presentation space/field
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Power BI, SQL or related database management application and MS Power Point
- Good customer and service management experience including stakeholders’ engagement, vendor management, problem management, data analytics using visualizations.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Power BI, SQL CSRM.
Deadline: 10th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location (e.g: Buiness Analyst – Plateau) as the subject of the email.