Brand Manager at Multipro Consumer Products Limited
Multipro Consumer Product Limited, a member company of Tolaram Group. Our Company is a multinational Organization that has been in existence since 1948 and has her Headquarters in Singapore. We are currently trading in over 75 countries, across three (3) continents and with a global workforce of over 12,000! We have the vision of becoming the largest and the most respected African FMCG company and the mission of serving majority of African Household by making high quality consumer goods available at affordable prices. Our Businesses cut across consumer goods (manufacturing, sales & distribution), infrastructure, Textile, Digital services, Energy and Finance.
However, in Nigeria, we operate in all the 6 Geo-Political Zones having over 14 Branches and a workforce of over 6,000! Our products include; Indomie Noodles, Dano Milk, Power Oil, Kellogg’s Coco pops & Cornflakes, Hypo Bleach, Hypo Toilet Cleaner, Irish Spring, Colgate Toothpaste & Tooth brushes, Minimie Chinchin, Minimie Noodles, LUSH attachment, Magik Juice among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
- Do you want to be part of one of the largest FMCG company in Nigeria and Africa?
- Get ready to enjoy relationships in a diverse, challenging and ever-growing work environment that is full of opportunities and growth while working with the Brands that you love?
Duties / Responsibilities
- Brand Manager will be responsible for our Brands’ growth and strategy in line with company’s target.
- Maintain brand integrity across all the company’s marketing initiatives and communications and may manage a portfolio of products.
- Assist with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities, Competitor and customer insights analysis etc.
- Have adequate industry knowledge and impact of Branding on Top-line growth
Qualifications and Experience
- Postgraduate in Business Management or MBA plus a membership of professional Institute(s) is an added advantage
- The candidate must have worked as at least Assistant Brand Manager with minimum experience of 2 -3 years in the FMCG industry
- Must have adequate industry knowledge and Brand Awareness
Candidate must also possess:
- Good Analytical skills
- Good relationship management skills
- High degree of business acumen
- A strong focus on results.
Deadline: 7th August, 2020.