Brand and Marketing Manager at Agary Pharmaceutical Limited
Agary Pharmaceutical Limited, was established in 1992 as a national and regional marketing company that specializes in the importation and distribution of medical and hospital consumables. When marketing our product we provide a wide range of services to our distributors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand and Marketing Manager
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns across different channels/Institutions, to ensure that our products meet customers? expectations and build the credibility of brand.
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving stated objectives, including the impact on sales, lead flow, and customer retention.
- Oversee the online and social media business arena to ensure achievement of company?s target
- Analysis of sales forecasts and relevant financials and reporting on product sales
- Manage product details (e.g. color, packaging, pricing) and assist in product development by recommending modifications of existing products as well as development of new product.
- Having overall responsibilities to increase the number of institutions we are doing business, taking into cognizance viability and improving the quality of our engagement with old and existing ones
- Lead drafting and dissemination of newsletters and corporate communications to customers and institutions.
- Ensure that all company products conform to expected Pharmaceutical standards
- Partner with sales teams, other internal stakeholders, hospital, institutions and distributors to ensure the Agary brand becomes a household name in Nigeria.
- Organize and attend events such as conferences, exhibitions, seminars, product launches etc.
- A degree in Pharmacy. MBA, M.Sc. or equivalent professional qualifications is required.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience with strong brand and marketing background especially in the healthcare sector.
- Good knowledge and understanding of strategic brand and marketing concepts, principles, and practices.
- Prior experience managing team of business development personnel.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Highly organized with excellent problem analysis and solving skills.
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Relationship management skills; maintain good relationships with colleagues and external contacts.
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to ethical standards and a high level of integrity.
- A strong focus on result and a high degree of business acumen
Deadline: 20th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates shall be contacted.