HR Hub – We are one of the best and leading management consulting firms in Nigeria, providing HR and Accounting services to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bookkeeper / Cashier
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain an accurate record of financial transactions
- Maintain the trial balance, by a reconciliation of general ledgers
- Account reconciliation to assert the accuracy of transactions
- Use knowledge of local laws to comply with reporting requirements
- Update and maintain the general ledger
- Reconciliation of entries into accounting system
- Recording of debits and credits
- Monitor any variances from the projected budge
Relevant Skills and Knowledge
- Associates degree or at least one year of experience
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Recording transactions such as income and outgoings, and posting them to various accounts.
- Processing payments.
- Conducting daily banking activities.
- Producing various financial reports.
- Reconciling reports to third-party records such as bank statements.
- Understanding accounting best practices
- Data entry skills
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Produce work with a high level of accuracy
- Professionalism and organization skills
Deadline: 29th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.