BMP Car is a carpooling platform created with the people and environment in mind. We are trying to create an entirely new, people-powered, travel network. With a dedicated member relations service, a state of the art web and mobile platform, and a fast-growing trusted community, we are making travel social, money-saving, and more efficient for people.
BMP Car offers both intra-state and inter-state services.
JOB TITLE: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER (NATIONWIDE)
Our company is looking to hire Business Development Officers who will be working closely with our marketing team to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for our brands.
As a successful hire, you will be tasked with helping identify marketing trends and opportunities for growth, as well as bringing riders that are ready to book rides on our platform.
You will be guided about our ongoing campaigns and you would be expected to drive the company’s marketing campaign.
To be chosen for this role, you must have a minimum of OND certificate in marketing, business, or a related field. (NOTE: Applicants with no Marketing related certificate can still be considered).
Prior work experience in sales, or marketing is a plus. Effective written and verbal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail are both important keys to success in this role.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients, and partners on marketing strategy.
- Marketing BMP Car to people to use our platform
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Working closely with sales and marketing department.
- Maintaining a marketing database.
- Understanding company product and brand
- Organizing market research
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of OND in marketing, business or related field.
- Sales and marketing assistant experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Tech oriented
- Good organization skills.
- Related job and internship experience.
- Digital marketing experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
15, Sept. 2020