Bilingual Executive Assistant (French and English) – Cement Industry at Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bilingual Executive Assistant (French and English) – Cement Industry
Job ID.: DCP-HAM-EA-00012
Employment Type: Full Time
- Supporting and contributing to the Line Manager’s success.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting the Executive in the organization of his daily responsibilities: meetings, appointments, filtering of mails, writing of reports and mails, etc.
- Interpreting and implementing policies, procedures and computer applications related to the organizational unit.
- Analyzing and resolving office administrative and procedural problems.
- Performing basic research and preparing reports and recommendations.
- Organizing own work, coordinating projects, setting priorities, meeting deadlines and following up on assignments with a minimum supervision.
- Using initiative and independent judgement within established policy and procedural guidelines.
- Providing complex office administrative support in the areas of procurement, budgeting, report preparation and staff communication.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Secretarial Studies or Languages and other relevant discipline
- Bilingual certification (English & French) is an advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Should have 3 – 6 years of experience in a similar role.
- Fluency in both French and English is a must.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date