HealthPlus Limited, Nigeria’s first integrative pharmacy, is the fastest-growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. We are committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health and vitality, while delivering superior value to stakeholders. Our vision is to be Africa’s #1 for pharmacy, wellness and beauty. Recently, we secured significant foreign investment from our partners to scale up our network of retail outlets and our online business. This strategy will give us unparalleled reach across the country and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Beauty Advisor
Reference No.: HP / RO / NOV / 2020
Location: Akure North, Ondo
Contract Type: Permanent
- Our sister company, CasaBella Beauty, is a one-stop store for beauty and grooming solutions for men and women. CasaBella International was incorporated in 2008 and became the exclusive distributor for Revlon in Nigeria. The first CasaBella store opened in Lagos in 2010 and today, CasaBella Beauty is the fastest-growing retailer of beauty supplies in West Africa.
- Our success is based on our great people, great values and a winning corporate culture. Our people are passionate, driven and committed to continuous learning in order to maintain our edge. Our testimonial is that we are proud to be members of the HealthPlus family as we are offered a strong platform to explore our potentials. We believe in best practices always and therefore employ and retain the best talents.
- As we expand our frontiers to redefine the world of health & beauty in Nigeria, we are looking for result driven individuals who will roll up their sleeves and share our passion & success. People who will join our team of highly motivated professionals who get the job done!
- No matter what your job title is, the work you do at HealthPlus supports the health and well-being of the millions of men, women and children who turn to us for care. That is because all of us – from our talented business professionals at the head office and our experts in our retail locations who serve our communities – are committed to providing the best possible service experience.
- With locations across Nigeria, we offer the opportunity to build a rewarding career in an environment that supports your success.
- Reporting to the Branch Manager/Senior Beauty Advisors
- Helping your client improve his or her personal appearance
- Ensuring adequate inventory control including the use of make – up and other beauty products and accessories
- Ensuring Excellent merchandising of stock
- Submitting periodic reports as assigned
- Advising customers on the use of grooming, beauty products and accessories
- Recommending facial, Hair and other body treatments using our specialized products and techniques
- Carrying out Make-Overs for prospective customers
- Faithfully discharging all duties according to laid down standard operating procedures (SOP’s) to ensure smooth running of the business
- Performing any other responsibility as assigned by the Branch Manager
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Friendly and matured disposition
- Good customer satisfaction skills
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
Deadline: 10th November 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Any problems with registering/uploading your CV, please contact the HR Administrator at: firstname.lastname@example.org