Auxilliary Nurse in a Community Pharmacy
PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a Community Pharmacy requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below.
Job Title: Auxilliary Nurse
Job Type: Full Time
- Observe, take and record vital signs, blood pressure and temperatures.
- Trained in a Registered hospital.
- Assist qualified nurses in delivering healthcare to patients.
- Must be a qualified Auxiliary Nurse.
- A Team player with good communication skills.
- Cool tempered with emotional and physical stamina.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience.
- Must be agile with the ability to work with little or no supervision.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates should be resident in Ajah, Lekki and Victoria Island.