Associate Partner at Healthcare Philanthropic Initiative
Healthcare Philanthropy has been the Health Consultation Center of choice. What started off as a small consultation center has since grown into a mega healthcare philanthrophic center that organises free health talks and medical tests twice monthly; caring for humanity while rendering free health consultancy services. We offer patients the much attention and care they need in order to get them feeling healthy again. We are a non-profit organisation established to save lives through disease prevention by using proven business practices such as donations, sponsorships & partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Partner
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- The Associate Partner must be a NEOLIFE registered distributor. Associate Partner will work in association with us and functions to build strong relationship with clients and understand their concerns with a common objective of enhancing the business and profits.
- Handle the day-to-day activities of the partner and carry out business in a manner that will yield greater profits
- Maintain professional relationship with the clients and resolve their queries at the earliest
- Prioritize and review the work of the subordinates
- Keep a close eye on the accounting procedures by assisting in the preparation of bills and making entries in the accounting systems
- Hire, train, select the new members whenever there is a need
- Maintain the confidentiality of the clients’ information
In addition to these responsibilities he is also involved in performing other duties which are as follows:
- He/She helps the partner in drafting all the important correspondence
- He/She organizes, fixes and schedules meetings with the clients
- He/She analyzes, studies and implements new techniques to improve the existing services
- He/She should keep himself updated with the latest developments in the related areas
- He/She should be able to identify new clients for the company
- He/Sheshould actively participate in all the meetings and presentations
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND / NCE / OND qualification with 3 years work experience.
Essential Skills Required:
Associate partner must have the following set of skills:
- Exceptional communication skills are a must to maintain good client relationship and develop new ones
- A good business acumen to identify and tap new opportunities in the form of clients
- Excellent at prioritizing work according to work load by exhibiting excellent time management and organizational skills
- Should have an ability to work in a team and follow the given instructions and procedures
- He should be able to supervise and lead the team in the absence of the partner
- He should be able to work under pressure and have an ability to meet the targeted deadlines
Deadline: 30th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.