Associate – Creative Designer at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Associate – Creative Designer
Job ID: 268557WD
Line of Service: Internal Firm Services
Industry / Sector: Not Applicable
Specialism: IFS – Clients & Markets
Management Level: Associate
Job Description & Summary
- We’re looking for an energetic individual who is thoughtful, and who has the creative ability to contribute their still and motion design, photography, videography, and audio storytelling skills to our team.
- As a member of the Marketing team (Creative) of PwC, you’ll be exposed to thousands of creators from across the continent. You’ll learn a lot about different industries, and you’ll use images and sound to help people see businesses in Africa in new and exciting ways.
- This is an opportunity to work alongside a highly innovative team of creative problem solvers who’ll value you, give you the opportunity to meet high expectations, and who’ll actively create a supportive, nurturing space within which to accelerate your career. This is a full-time role based in Lagos, Nigeria.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Creating both still and motion branded visuals
- Photograph and video PwC events, case studies and other narrative projects
- Oversees preproduction and production stages of videos with creative team lead
- Create custom images and original stock content
- Edit photos and video for publication across platforms
- Assist with podcast production
- Contribute to social media storytelling efforts including content creation – photo, video and audio, according to a predetermined editorial calendar.
What it takes to Succeed in this Role:
- Relevant Degree in a Design-related field with a minimum of Second Class Division
- Minimum two (2) years of professional experience in multimedia design.
- Must demonstrate in-depth, working knowledge of industry-standard multimedia production technology, including software and hardware.
- Must demonstrate sophisticated aesthetic, technical skill, and knowledge of current still and motion design trends.
- Must be highly motivated, and able to work well alone and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with professional designing and video production procedures, practices, techniques, and terminology.
- Experience with EFP, digital post-production, various video formats and transcoding, encoding, and authoring for distribution.
- Ability to prioritize and address multiple, concurrent projects, with varying production timelines.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills.
- Proficient in the setup of field and studio lighting for single and multi-camera shoots
- Proficient with audio recording and monitoring equipment
- Proficient in video ingest and logging process, transcoding and various video codecs, formats and standards.
- Proficient in audio editing, music editing, mixing and mastering
- Proficient with Corel draw
- Proficient in non-linear video editing (experienced with a variety of software)
- Experienced with Apple Final Cut Studio (Final Cut Pro 7 and X)
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premier, Media Encoder, Photoshop
- Experienced with audio recording and editing software (ProTools, Apple Soundtrack Pro, Adobe Audition, Apple Logic Pro)
- Experienced with various software and standards for video encoding, authoring and output for distribution to various formats, including DVD and web distribution.
- Experience with interview transcription and Closed Captioning software and formats
- Experienced in still photography
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Are familiar with animation and creating motion graphics
- Basic programming language knowledge.
- Up to 20%.
Deadline: 18th November, 2021.