Assistant HR and Admin Officer at Choice Talents NG
Choice Talents NG is Nigeria’s preferred recruiter, trainer, business consultant, business and employee performance manager, for all category of businesses (small, medium, large, multi-nationals and corporations). Our goal is to help build successful businesses through effective talent, resource and process management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant HR and Admin Officer
Location: Ipaja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Update company database with the data of new employees (e.g. Background, qualification, skill, etc).
- Publish and remove job ads on different platforms (e.g. job boards, social networks, careers pages, etc).
- Schedule prospective candidate’s job interviews and be a point of contact as required.
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like the aggregate number of hires by the department.
- Create materials to train and onboard the employees.
- Respond to inquiries of employees with respect to benefits like the precedent, number of qualified vacation days, etc.
- Ensure a proper screening and short listing of applicants.
- Ensures the timely preparation of letter of appointment, Job offer & contract for new hires.
- Manage vacancy announcements.
- Coordinate and arranged interviews for shortlisted candidates.
- Manage employees’ appointment confirmation process.
- Manage staff disengagement process.
- Provides information to staff on human resources and work related issues.
- HND / B.Sc in Human Resource Management or Business Management.
- 3 years of work experience as an Assistant HR or Administrative Assistant, or a similar role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organization and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
N80,000 – N100,000 / Month.
Deadline: 30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.