Bradfield Consulting Limited is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexperienced employees. Our partnership begins from attracting the right employees, settling them well at work and ensuring that they are equipped to deliver on your goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Hospital Administrator
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Operations and Quality Management System (QMS):
- Maintenance of cleanliness of the hospital environment both interior & exterior. (Reception, lounge, wards, consulting rooms, endoscopy room, audiology room and wellness room as well as the compound).
- Ensure uninterrupted Power supply to the Hospital
- Availability of electricity (Ensure NEPA card is duly charged and adequate diesel & of Petrol supply.
- Ensure uninterrupted water supply to the Hospital.
- Free flow of water from taps and adequate supply of C-way canister for drinking water
- Bi-monthly cleaning of all water Dispensers in the hospital
- Supportive supervision of the following personnel:Gardner, Laundry man and Security men
- Periodic maintenance of Medical equipment, non-Medical equipment (eg Air-conditioner, Generator, Automobile, fire extinguisher/Fire alarms) and periodic painting and fumigation.Update maintenance service log in the maintenance log book.
- Monitoring of Key performance indicator of QMS as indicated in the hospital.
- Ensure Monthly payment of Utility bills and other bill as case may arise;
- LAWMA general waste bill
- LAWMA Medical waste bill
- Withholding tax for consultants
- IlakaAssociation security dues
- Annual renewal and calibration of the following
- Hospital insurance policy
- CRI Ambulance contract
- Calibration of Pure tone Audiometer, Tympanometer, OAE machine and ABR machine in UK
- Ensure availability of meals for patient(s) while on admission.
Medical Records and Billing:
- Prepare surgical/procedure estimate for patient when requested.
- Ensuresappropriate billing and logging of all services offered to patient whileon admission. Presentation of reviewed bill to the patient before discharge.
- Ensure preparation of patient medical report, discharge letter and referral letter in conjunction with the Medical officer.
- Assist as a customer care officer on weekend and when the need arises.
Procurement, Purchasing, Stock, Inventory and Creditors:
- Oversee the procurement of drugs, medical and hospital consumables from registered vendors of the hospital.
- Disposal and documentation of all expired drugs are properly disposed and documented.
- Monthly collation of list of debtors and corporate client bills, submission for review with the accountant and dispatch to their respective companies.
- Ensure that all purchased drugs, medical and hospital consumables are appropriately logged into the system.
- Ensure Monthly reconciliation of physical count and system count of drugs/consumables in conjunction with the nurses.
- Manage logistics of continuous staff training, development and co-ordinate monthly staff meetings.
- Collation and monitoring of leave request and approval for staff members.
- Co-ordinate staff welfare and relations with the management.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 0-2years work experience
- Candidates should reside within IKEJA, OJODU BERGER, MARYLAND and ILUPEJU axis
- HSE CERTIFICATION added advantage.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the mail.