Assistant Facility / Maintenance Manager at Jesuit Memorial College (JMC)
Jesuit Memorial College (JMC) is Catholic boarding secondary school in Port Harcourt, Nigeria for boys and girls. Open to all, Christians and non-Christians, it is owned and run by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). It was opened in 2013 in memory of 60 students of Loyola Jesuit College, Abuja, Nigeria who died in Sosoliso plane crash of 10 December 2005. JMC provides a well-rounded education in terms of conscience, competence, commitment and compassion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Facility / Maintenance Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Assistant Facility / Maintenance Manager will assist the Facility/Maintenance Manager in the Department.
- Writes report, investigate incidents, supervises Maintenance staff and undertakes any other duty as directed by the Facility / Maintenance Manager.
- Above all, every staff of JMC is a role model for every student.
- Opening and closing of Facilities and monitoring of facility useage.
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness in the school.
- Light maintenance responsibility and moving of equipment.
Requirements / Qualifications
- B.Sc / B.A / B.Eng, HND in the fields of Engineering, Management, etc.
- Any higher degree or qualification, especially in the field of Facility Management, is an advantage.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Any experience relating to Facility Management and safety is an advantage.
- Effective communication and presentation skills,
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision,
- Proficiency in use of Office Suites like Microsoft Word and Power Point.
- Good command of English Language,
- Good understanding of adolescent psychology,
- Good interpersonal skills, a team player,
Deadline: 20th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application, CV, scanned copies of their credentials to the “Human Resources Manager” via: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to the “Principal” via: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Hard copies of the above mentioned documents may be submitted at the school gate:
Jesuit Memorial College,
Elipokwudo Road, Mbodo Aluu,
Port Harcourt-Rivers State.