Assistant Church Accountant at Harbour Human Capital Solutions (HHCS) Limited
Harbour Human Capital Solutions (HHCS) Limited – Our client, a Parish of one of the leading Churches in Nigeria located in Ikoyi, Lagos, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Church Accountant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Record and safe keeping of all offerings/receivables on service days.
- Manage and sight source document of all payments.
- Ensure accurate filing process.
- Attend to banking visits as when due, for deposit and withdrawal of funds, Monthly PAYE Tax and Pension payment etc.
- Maintain and update the Asset register.
- Prepare Income and Expenditure account, also Bank Reconciliation statement.
- Issuance of Pay advice slip to the Main staffs.
- Any other professional role as assigned to him/her by the organization.
- A Degree in Accounting from a recognized university.
- 3 years experience preferably in a church office or in the public or private sector.
- Relevant advanced degree in Accounting or a related field will be an advantage
- Bible College or School of Disciple certification are desirable.
- A team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong quantitative analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding for building and maintaining an effective process
- Strong capacity to align with internal control processes and compliance with laid down policies and procedures
- Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Must have good understanding of church values and have capacity to comply with all requirements of the role
- Good skill in the use of the Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to deal with matters of confidentiality and sensitivity and flexibility to work with limited Supervision.
- A commitment to the Redeemed Christian Church of God’s mission and core values.
- Willingness to support other staff to achieve corporate goals. Excellent level of creativity and capacity to develop innovative ideas.
Deadline: 10th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.