Area Sales Representative (South South) at BIC Nigeria
BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Representative
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full Time
- Responsible for the growth of Lucky pens business in the Area (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River) based in Port Harcourt (Rivers) recruits new customers and enhance satisfactions of existing customers.
- R – Relevant experience in sales and business development functions.
- R – Perfect knowledge of Microsoft operating system especially Power-Point & Excel.
- Experience: 2 years + sales experience.
- HND or B.Sc in any field.
- Proficient in the use of English language
- Valid driving license.
- Generate sales and ensure products delivery in the assigned Areas
- Regularly review with the Customers their performance in lines with agreed target.
- Develop Areas Business Plan for the region and the Customer Business plan for each customer in the Areas.
- Develop New Sales opportunities within designated Areas.
- Proper liaison between customers with the relevant stakeholders (sales, finance, supply chain, and factory) in order to guarantee growth and customer satisfaction.
- Manage the relevant documentation for delivery to customers.
- Achieve sales targets
- Number of new customers
- Frequency of orders
- Service level (speed of delivery).
- BIC offers a competitive salary, health insurance and 401(k).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Successful candidates are required to pass a drug test and undergo a security check.