Area Representatives at Mint Financial Technology Services
Mint Financial Technologies is a finance tool that lets you see your working budget at a glance. Nobody wants surprises or hidden charges when it comes to their money. So Mint gives you the power to decide exactly what kind of bank you want.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Representative
- The Area Rep is responsible for establishing and maintaining professional relationships with current and prospective customers; generating leads; quoting and closing new and renewal service contracts that meet internal Sales, Service, and Finance guidelines; developing customers; and managing accounts.
- The Area Rep will supervise Trade Agents and report to the Zonal Head.
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- Experience in leading field sales teams.
- Experience in the use of Excel to analyze data.
- Strong understanding of corporate strategy and performance management principles
- Knowledge of CRM usage.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Updating and documenting all activities for Trade Agents into systems in an accurate and timely manner to track activities for future references.
- Educate and guide customers on Mint Trade Money product and other Mint Bank services and its benefits to support customer sign up selection.
- Implementing research activities to analyze client feedback and monitoring new and existing plans and executions for desirable results.
- Notifying process problems and challenges to departments and maintaining brand relationships with sales and marketing teams and clients effectively
Deadline: 31st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Role and Location as subject of the mail.