Facebook Small business grants programme
We know that your business may be experiencing disruptions resulting from the global outbreak of COVlD-19, especially companies that are running a cross-border business. We’ve heard that a little financial support can go a long way, so we’re offering USD 100M in cash grants and ad credits to help during this challenging time.
How the programme can help:
- Keep your workforce going strong
- Help with rent and operational costs
- Connect with more customers
- Support your community
Is my business eligible?
Up to 30,000 eligible smoll businesses in more than 30 countries will be able to receive a grant from Facebook. To be eligible to apply, your Business must:
- Have between 2 and 50 employees.
- Have been in business for over a year
- Have experienced challenges due to COVlD-19
- Be in or near a location where Facebook operates
To check if your area is eligible, or to sign up for email updates when applications open, see how to apply below.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to Learn when applications will open in your area by selecting the country that your business is located in.