APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited/Gte Current Job Opportunity
APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited/Gte, formerly known as AIDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria is a non-governmental organization registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). APIN has built a strong partnership with the Nigerian Government, which is memorialized through a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the National Planning Commission. APIN is a leading Nigerian organization in the provision of prevention, care and treatment services to patients with HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis; Malaria; Reproductive Health; Family Planning; Maternal, Newborn and Child Health, and other non-communicable diseases of public health significance. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Associate – Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E)
Location: Akure, Ondo
Requisition ID: api-52909
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Strategic Information
- The desired candidates will work with the state M&E team to support the implementation of robust monitoring and evaluation systems for the State.
- S/He will be responsible for collating data at the LGA level and ensuring quality data reporting for the State program.
- S/He will conduct timely review and analysis of state-level data and provide monthly feedback to the state Technical teams and other levels.
Other Specific Tasks:
- Develop and track progress of M&E work plan
- Develop and implement capacity building plan for the sites in collaboration with the State Government
- Provide technical assistance to program sites in setting up and maintaining M&E systems (collection, analysis, reporting and use of output data for program improvement) in collaboration with the state GON M&E structures
- Work with program sites to identify, integrate and strengthen existing M&E structures in collaboration with the state GoN
- Support the collation and review monthly reports, and provide feedbacks to program sites
- Conduct timely review and analysis of state level data and provide monthly feedback to the State Technical Team, internally.
- Facilitate monthly data review meeting (DRM) to provide a forum for discussion on progress, gaps in program implementation and proffer solutions
- Submit collated report to the central program office on or before the 15th of the succeeding month
- Conduct data quality audit and supportive supervision at the program sites to ensure compliance with monitoring and evaluation plans and procedures
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must possess a First Degree in Medicine, Pharmacy, Behavioural/Social Sciences, Public Health, Demography, Biostatistics, Statistics, or a relevant field.
- Must have a minimum of four (4) years of experience in the field of HIV prevention, care, and treatment services.
- Must possess the ability to analyze and interpret both quantitative and qualitative data to inform programming.
- Must have intermediate knowledge of SPSS or STATA or knowledge of DHIS, MS-Access or other compatible database software will be of added advantage.
- Must have experience conducting monitoring visits, utilizing checklists and other tools, including the ability to develop M&E tools as needed.
- Familiarity with the socio-cultural contexts of the state will be an advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 22nd April, 2022.