Android Developer at NetPlusDotCom
NetPlusDotCom is a technology and digital payment company, with a mission to provide practical and innovative merchant services and digital payment solution to business in Nigeria and emerging markets globally. Our experienced management team has combined experience of over 50 years in digital payment, business development, technology, marketing and sales. We focus solely on value creation for our customers, business partners, investors and employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Android Developer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The main responsibility is to develop applications for devices that are powered by the Android operating system. In addition, the candidate must pay special attention to the application’s compatibility with multiple versions of Android and device types.
- 3-5 years of software and Android development experience
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.