Altara Pay Agent at Altara Credit Limited
Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded.
Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Altara Pay Agent
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collect and crosscheck customer’s documents to ensure they are complete and valid.
- Manage and maintain files for assigned portfolio of account
- Check inflows and follow up with customers.
- Maintain account’s book to ensure that the customers’ status is accurate and up to date.
- Develop reports on accounts
- Explain the way Altara Credit Limited scheme works.
- Provide customers with correct updated pricing for products
- Assess and analyze financial information and make good decisions.
- Prepare internal reports.
- Minimum of OND / HND / B.Sc in related field
- Proven to be take good decision
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Great Analytical skills
- Great communication skills
- Good reporting skills
Deadline: 11th January, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with copy of their CV using the job role and location as the subject of the email
Note: Multiple application will be disqualified.