Airtel Nigeria recruitment for Regional Business Analyst
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Business Analyst
Location: Kano, Nigeria
- To demonstrate strong competence in Business Analysis, Business Performance Reporting, Project Management in the area of planning, performance tracking and gap analysis. Coordination of Regional Sales activities, liaising with Zonal Business Managers, head office sales support team on regional inputs and deliverables.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7 relevant experience
- Good analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- To provide zonal and regional reports and analyses on daily/weekly/monthly pipeline sales
- To provide reports on daily/weekly/monthly market development activities
- To provide reports on Regional Operations Performance
- To coordinate regional review meetings
- To coordinate regional Channel Partner forum