Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) Recent Job Recruitment – Apply Now!
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Purpose of the Job (Brief):
- Under the direct supervision of the Talent and Acquisition Lead, the Talent Acquisition Officer shall function as part of our HR team, s/he will be responsible for leading the staffing efforts of Airtel towards building a strong workforce that adds to the Airtel Human Capital Strategy.
- The individual is expected to be highly skilled and educated HR professional with a broad outlook and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Talent Identification and Pipeline Building: The TA Officer will be responsible for identifying talents for various vacancies within the organisation, and for future business needs.
- Candidate Screening: The Person will be responsible for screening resumes to determine which candidates meet the minimum requirements. She/he will then move chosen candidates on to the next step in the hiring process.
- Interviewing: The Person will be responsible for conducting prescreening interviews, she/he will set up interview appointments between the chosen candidates and the hiring manager.
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates in various stages of the interview.
- Reference and Background Checks: Talent Acquisition Officer will coordinate the reference and background checks for potential hires.
- Following up on the interview process status.
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external candidates to ensure staffing goals are achieved.
- Manage employer information and benefits during screening process.
- The TA Officer will serve as a liaison with local agencies, relevant colleges, and industries where we can source for potential hires.
- The person is expected to maintain confidentiality and professional ethics for all personnel paperwork, recruitment records and issues according to the Airtel Global Human Resources Policy & Practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the TA lead.
Educational Qualification & Functional Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Social Sciences or related field.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in recruitment
- Experience as a Recruiter in Consulting, Telecommunications, IT or Financial Services industry.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 5th May, 2022.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of; among others, their race, disability, religion or gender.
- All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.