Agricultural Consultant at Intarel Resources Limited
Intarel Resources Limited is a multinational business and personal growth consultant. We are specialist in globalising persons, products and services. We offer to core services business development and personal development.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Agricultural Consultant
Location: Abeokuta North, Ogun
- We are in search for an experienced agricultural expertise with vast knowledge and traceable track record of developing and maximizing productivity of a farm.
- Expert in Cashew and plantain farming is most preferred, and also resourceful in getting work done.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Science, Agricultural Economics, Business, International Development or similar degree
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Results oriented, with an ability to meet strict timelines
- Good organizational skills
- 5-15 years of demonstrated work experience in one or more of the technical fields above.
As an agricultural consultant, you’ll need to:
- Visit clients to identify and evaluate their business and/or technical requirements
- Assist clients with business planning, planning applications, government grant applications, legislative advice and new business ventures
- Collect and analyze data, crop yield and financial reports to measure performance
- Prepare or modify business or operating plans
- Organize and conduct field trials to find solutions to clients’ problems
- Plan and implement improvements for the client such as using more effective pest control measures or finding more efficient ways to keep livestock
- Organize presentations, demonstrations, training and farm walks for clients, colleagues, partnership organization, professional bodies and other interested groups
- Communicate effectively, both in writing and orally, with clients, colleagues and members of the public
- Write advisory leaflets, technical notes and possibly press releases and articles
- Market and promote consultancy services to new customers, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Research and keep up to date with any relevant developments in agriculture
- Carry out administrative duties, manage budgets and accounts, update information and prepare reports.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.