African Marine Environment Sustainability Initiative (AFMESI) recruitment for Program Assistants
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Slot: 2 Openings
Start date: January 12, 2021
Reporting directly to the Executive Secretary, the Program Assistants’roles are as follows:
- Developing projects for AFMESI.
- Preparing and making presentations on behalf of the organization.
- Attending meetings with executive members and taking minutes.
- Travelling within Nigeria and/or regionally on behalf of the organization.
- Co-managing email, in-person and social media communications.
- Planning and coordinating upcoming events of the organization.
- Performing any other duties assigned.
The qualifications and skills that AFMESI is seeking for thesepositionsare as follows:
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in a Science program.
- At least 2 years work experience.
- Excellent strategic communications skills.
- Experience working with regional or international regulatory institutions.
- Experience with executing presentations.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Strong knowledge and passion for the environment, especially the marine environment.
- Strong proficiency with the use of computer.
- Residence within Lagos state, Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with the contact information of 3 references and a Cover Letter to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject line of the email must be – “Application: Program Assistant”. Applications without a Cover Letter will not be reviewed.
Note: Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Application Deadline 17th December, 2020.