Admission and Sales Officer at Rome Business School Nigeria
Rome Business School Nigeria, a satellite campus of the Rome Business School based in Rome, Italy is a managerial training and research institute of excellence situated in Ikeja, Lagos.
The Rome Business School Nigeria’s aim is to play a role inclosing the gap between the academic world and the job marketby providing managerial training courses suited to convey the knowledge necessary tokick-off or develop professional careers or business activities.
Our mission is to train entrepreneurs, managers and professionals to a level of excellence in their competence and their ethical approach to business and work, able to play a part in the development of an economic humanity and of a society more prosperous, fair and respectful of the central role of the individual.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admission and Sales Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop innovative communication strategies, recruitment strategies and enrolment plans to meet sales targets
- Mailing of Leads on all programs/products
- Provide clarifications to student’s queries in a professional manner.
- Connect with prospective students by answering incoming phone calls, attending to all admission incoming emails.
- Responding to Online inquiries: Social Media Platform and Email
- Request of documents needed for admission
- Analyze the applications of prospective students based on standard admission policies.
- Scheduling and Conducting interviews for prospects
- Evaluating applicants’ qualifications, past experiences and objectives during the interviews
- Follow up on student to ensure payment of tuition fees and further understand students payment plans
- Scheduling of meetings with prospective students
- Must give reports on KPIs to the administration office when called for
- Ensure proper data management of leads by segmenting them in targeted categories
- Must be ready to account for every leads
- Help organize sale and admission events or strategies in the company.
- Carry out any other duty as assigned by your supervisor and Country Director.
- Comply with company policies, standards, and QHSE regulations.
- Maintain a database of student information, telephone logs and student feedbacks in order to generate student reports for management whenever required.
- Give tours and lead general information sessions about the campus to applicants
- Preparing the marketing plan that promotes the institution’s visibility and general recruitment efforts
- Review all the students’ applications and refer the students to different department supervisors if required.
- Attending to walk in leads.
- Send strategic and targeted emails to prospective students
- Follow-up with students for any enquiries through direct meetings, live chat, phone calls and emails.
- Advice students about the programs offered, general information on registration, selection processes, academic requirements. admission procedure, eligibility and cost implications
- Assist with guiding prospectives through recruitment activities, admission publications, and information sessions by sending email with responses to specific questions
- Interfacing with the Didactic office on student enrolments
- Keep proper records of comments from prospective students during outbound and inbound sales calls
- Compilation of daily report and sending to Sales and Admissions Manager to enable effective and efficient reporting to the Country Director
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 1 – 4 years work experience.
N80,000 – N120,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “AS” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 22nd May, 2021.