Administration Officer at Sunrose Consulting Limited
Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is the preferred and leading Furniture Manufacturing and Interior Design Consultancy Company in Nigeria. The Company has a reputation for creativity, innovation, design, and quality.
They are seeking to recruit an outstanding individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administration Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to the Head HR/Administration, you will provide administrative services and support to all departments of the Company by managing the services and processes that support the core business of the organisation. In addition, you will:
- Ensure the buildings and grounds and HSE standards are maintained.
- Monitor to ensure compliance with all Company policies, procedures and standards.
- Ensure compliance with all Local, State and Federal Governmentsâ€™ statutory requirements.
- Coordinate and manage the Company’s vehicle fleet.
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 3 years’ requisite experience in a manufacturing/production company.
- You must have strong organisation skills and a problem-solving attitude.
- Results driven with ability to meet deadlines, you must be attentive to details.
- You must have good communication Skills (Verbal, written and listening) with strong interpersonal Skills.
- Knowledge of people management
- Proven knowledge of office procedures
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Package(Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Previous experience in expatriates’ management is an added advantage.
Deadline: 22nd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.