Imperial Phoenix is a groundbreaking and synergetic HR consulting company in Nigeria that leverages on emerging HR technologies to ensures that organisations get the best of HR services. The aim is to develop resources with critical skills needed in evolving new frontiers in the African economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supervise and manage all day-to-day office administrative activities.
- Monitoring results for special projects by coordinating information and requirements
- Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Improve program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Achieve financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Maintain continuity among corporate division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Fully handling setting up new office & office shifting in new location.
- Ensure prompt payments of utility bill, printing and timely restocking of stationery.
- Updating assets list of the company.
- Monitoring facilities and infrastructure of office
- Monitoring and coordinating with travel agencies for airlines & railway bookings, hotel bookings & car arrangements for employees & guest.
- Monitor the provision of supplies by identifying needs for reception, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Provide communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Monitor the purchase of materials by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related course
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Reporting skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office Software
- Full understanding of Admin functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi task effectively
Deadline: 18th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications via email to: email@example.com
Via hard copy to the Head Office Address:
Geonel Holdings Limited,
Suite 201-203 Plot 1080, Joseph Gomwalk Street,
Gudu District, FCT Abuja.
- Applications should be addressed to the” HR Department” and must include a cover letter, cv and copies of all academic certificates in one document.
- Subject of mail/application should be REF: 0601 and the job position applied for
- Applications received after this date and time will not be considered.