ADM Delivery Manager at Ericsson Nigeria
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: ADM Delivery Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Categories: Network Operation and Integration
- As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology.
- This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
- We are now looking for an Application Development & Maintenance (ADM) Delivery Manager that shall take ownership of the customer relationship responsible for ensuring the correct & proper delivery of Services as specified in the ADM contracts & frame agreement services. Manage the scope of the service contract with the customer according to agreed time, cost & quality requirements. Contribute to P&L of the business taking care of single ADM contracts, frame agreement services. Seek & identify new opportunities. Make continuously cost efficiency.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Secure contract fulfilment
- Service Management
- Quality Management
- Resource Management
- Procurement Management
- Development Management
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Worked as a Solution Architect for Charging system
- Worked with MTN as a customer or any other telecom operator (advantageous)
- Have been a CPM and have good contacts in the GSC-I.
- Have a good awareness of the Ericsson DS portfolio.
- Demonstrated experience using agile-based methodologies
- Lead and resolve delivery dependencies between project delivery teams.
- Implement and utilize key delivery metrics to manage and guide team
- 2 years experience as IT system Specialist.
- Technical and operative coordination of resources (> 10) or project management and services management with medium complexity (> 200k €, > 6 months).
- Support commercial roles in estimating time / cost for the customer offering. Proven track record to manage costs and efficiently knowledge of the IT market benchmark resource profile (2 years experience)