Applications Open for Acumen West Africa fellowship Programme 2020-2021
Entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and organization-builders from both public and private sectors model a new type of leadership grounded in hope and dignity.
Acumen West Africa Fellowship? Practical skills meet moral imagination in this intensive year-long leadership development program designed to equip extraordinary individuals with the tools, mindset, and community to tackle poverty and injustice in their communities
- On 1 July 2020, we open applications for our 2021 cohort of Acumen West Africa Fellows! We’re calling entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, and organizational builders—from across West Africa—who are dedicated to doing what’s right, not what’s easy.
- Leaders who willing to dig deep to understand today’s issues and put in the effort to bridge our divides.
- Are you building radical new solutions that tackle issues of poverty and injustice?
- If you’re ready to Step-up, Connect, and Lead alongside a cohort of like-minded social innovators, our applications open is now opened! An overview of the Fellows Programme can be found here
- Do you know individuals challenging the status quo? Alert those in your community who are bent on building a more just and inclusive world. Ensure they don’t miss out on key details by sharing this link. Curious to find out more about our Fellows Programme?
Application closing date: August 6thh 2020
How to apply: Interested applicants should:
Step 1: Leave us your information here and be the first to know when applications open
2 Step 2: Apply online – Applications open 1 July and closes 6 August
3 Step 3: Complete Stage 2 application between 7 Sept and 24 Sept
4 Step 4: Attend an in-person Selection Conference in mid-November
5 Step 5: Fellows are announced in January 202