Activation / Project Assistant at Quorum West Africa
Quorum West Africa – We are a team of creative, friendly, googly, outgoing, willing to please, goofy, innovative, quirky individuals with our own defined way of getting events produced and executed. We are the company who would tell you if we think your brand plan is seamless or if your brand plan absolutely wont work. We will say pause and lets re think this. Established in 2007, we have been around quite enough to understand the mechanics of what works and what doesn’t in the West African regions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Activation / Project Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidate will assist in planning and executing experiential events and carry out project activation.
- Engage with vendors to ensure excellent activation setups.
- Support the implementation of all project activities in accordance with work plans.
- Contribute to the designing and planning of brand campaigns.
- Represent the brand in engaging with clients.
- Perform any other assigned duties.
- Experience in experiential events, brand activation and project execution is an added advantage.
- Candidate must be resident in Lagos
- First Degree in any field.
Skills & Competences Required:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Creativity and being passionate about experiential events.
- Physically and mentally agile.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Monday – Friday (9.00 am – 5.00 pm). However, this may be extended based on work demands.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th August, 2021.