Action Health Incorporated (AHI) recruitment for a Graduate Intern – Administration
AHI as an Equal Opportunity Employer prohibits all forms of discrimination and harassment on any basis whatsoever. Women, persons with disabilities and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Intern – Administration
Work Level: Post-NYSC Internship
Job Schedule: Full-time
Duration: 6 – 12 Months
AHI Graduate Internship Programme
- The AHI Graduate Internship Programme offers recent graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience.
- You will be given an opportunity to prove yourself through challenging assignments and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will take you a long way in your future career.
- From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real world setting.
- Applicants for AHI Graduate Internship programme must have a first degree in any of the Social Sciences
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills
- Must possess strong presentation and report writing skills
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class Lower (2:2) or equivalent, and completed the National Youth Service Corps Scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2018
- Must be proficient in use of Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward the under-listed documents:
- A cover letter indicating internship availability period
- An updated Resume / Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopy of Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
By e-mail to: email@example.com clearly stating “Graduate Internship (Admin) ” in the subject area of the e-mail
Application Deadline 15th January, 2021.