Concrete Logistics Limited is a concrete waterproofing and construction service company and have operated in the Nigerian Market for over 8 years. We have built a strong reputation working with many of the leading construction firms and consultants in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Officer
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About Your Job
- The Accounts Receivable is responsible for the timeous collection of revenue and to ensure that all payments are and recorded accurately.
- The aim is to ensure that outstanding receivables are kept to a minimum.
Detailed Job Description
Your core duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Measure and manage the debts owed to the company by its customers
- Generate sales orders
- Generate invoices
- Verify and accurately post allpayments to the correct invoices
- Reconciliation of accounts receivable ledger, bank accounts, foreign currency payments etc.
- Chasingup overdue payments via telephone, email and in person meetings with customers
- Resolvingcustomer queries and issues
- Reviewingcredit applications and references
- Use knowledge of different legal entities and credit verification process to ensure credit worthiness of customers
- Setting credit limits
- Report on Aged Receivables plus other ad hoc reporting
- Highlighting problem customers to senior management
- Refer debtsto third party collection agencies when necessary
- Support the financial month end processes
- Assist the broader accounts team with other tasks
- Receipting, allocation and reconciliation of payments to customer’s accounts
- Solve problems regarding incorrect payments
- Managing the Days Sales Outstanding figure
- Preparing journal entries
- You will also be required to perform any other duties or work that Management may deem relevant to your job
Skills, Experience and Education
The candidate is expected to meet the following criteria required to perform the role:
- A minimum of two years’ experience as an Accounts Receivable Officer
- HND / B.Sc
- Knowledge of- and experience in general accounting principles and practices
- Experience in using accounting software (preferably Sage)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (esp. Excel spreadsheets)
- High level of numeracy and analytical skills
- Must possess verbal and written communication skills
- Positive and assertive by nature
Deadline: 10th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.