Accounts Officer in an Indigenous Pharmaceutical Company
An indigenous, ambitious and forward-looking Pharmaceutical Group involved in Marketing / Distribution of OTC and POM pharmaceuticals is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Location: Oshodi, Lagos
- The Account Officer will be responsible for assisting the account department in Accounting processes.
- Manage Creditors, Debt follow-up and Debt recovery.
- Accounts payable and Account receivable.
- Candidate must be familiar with all accounting principles, be managing and invoicing amongst other things.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting with at least 3 years work experience in as Account Officer position.
- Must be efficient, knowledgeable and hard working.
- Must have a high integrity index.
- Computer literate on programs such as Quickboks, MS word, excel and accounting softwares.
- Organizational skilld and ability to prioritize
- Good interpersonal and communicative skills.
- Attractive and Competative Salary
Deadline: 20th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Write a one page write up on why you are most suitable for the Job and send together with a photo ID, current CV (cv should be in MS word format or PDF only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using your “Name and Position Applied For” as the subject of the email.