Accounts Clerk in a Fabrication Company
Nicole Sinclair – Our client is a fabrication company based in Yaba, Lagos State.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Clerk
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire an Accounts Clerk who will have the responsibility of providing day-to-day accounting operation, support and control for the company.
- Keep accurate records of all daily transactions
- Suggest ways to reduce costs
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Prepare invoices
- Process invoices and claims and ensure proper authorization
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Reconcile bank statements; track deposits and payments
- Maintain bank balance information
- Any other duties/roles that would be assigned to him by Management from time to time.
- The Accounts Clerk must possess a BSc. or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Accounting from an accredited institution with at least 2 years relevant work experience or an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) with at least 5 years relevant work experience.
- Must be highly skilled in use of Excel Spreadsheets;
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to handle time-sensitive tasks
- Good level of oral and written communication skills.
- Numerical skills
- High level of honesty and integrity;
- Strong work ethics
- Sound knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Knowledge of financial regulations.
Deadline: 18th September, 2020.