Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited / Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the telecommunication industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
- This individual will be responsible for managing our day to book keeping and bring more organization to our day to day financials.
- Assist with creating and editing financial documents
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Responsible for petty cash handling and bank reconciliation.
- Reconciliation of accounts with the general ledger.
- Notable organizational, and multi-tasking skills,
- Must be conversant with most accounting principles.
- Great Analytical skills and Eye for details.’
- You must be able to work independently to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
- Evaluating Financial Budget and Tracking Expenses
- Good computer skills with a knowledge of common book keeping and spreadsheet programs.
- Attention to details
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
Education and Experience
- Minimum of OND in Accounting.
- Minimum of One year working experience in related field.
Deadline: 24th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.