Sprint Consulting – Our client, an Accounting / Consulting firm in Lagos State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Book Keeping
- Assist in payroll preparation and perform general ledger reconciliation of balance sheet items, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Responsible for State and Federal Tax matters- PAYE, VAT, CIT AND WHT Assessments,
- Monthly reconciliation of bank and daily provision of bank position
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information
- Development and continuous successful update of a complete Fixed Asset Register;
- Account reconciliation with clients and expense/budget comparative analytics;
Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Must be male
- Strong accounting and financial reporting skills;
- Minimum of 1 / 2 years relevant post-graduate work experience;
- Good writing, oral and presentation skills;
- Strategic thinking/ Business acumen;
- Financial literacy and Strong analytical skills;
- Being Chartered (ICAN/ACCA) is an added advantage.
Deadline: 15th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
CV can also be submitted at:
No 19 Olusoji Idowu Street (Last Floor),
Ilupeju, Lagos State.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.