Accountant Graduate Trainee at Ladlas Prince Nigeria
Ladlas Prince is an international group of professional firms, specializing in management services: consulting, auditing, advising, and compliance; along with information technology and security, for small/private companies, middle market, and government entities and program.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant Graduate Trainee
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting skilled, focused passionate and teachable fresh graduates with good flair for accounting.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Possess an HND, B.Sc or equivalent in Accounting (ONLY)
- Must have completed NYSC with not more than 0-2 years post NYSC experience
- Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good use of any databases and accounting software will be an added advantage.
- Very good computing skill, with intermediate command in Microsoft Excel, Word etc.
- Have strong skill in interpersonal relation and communication
- Good reasoning ability and analytical mind
- Sound judgement and resourcefulness
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses and/or to provide advice.
- Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports
- Report to management regarding the finances of the company.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record-keeping and accounting systems, making use of current accounting software/system.
- Manage all the activities related to accounting and readiness to work off-hours and weekends as when required/appropriate.
- Gather accounting data on field from clients.
- Add any other related duties.
Deadline: 20th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application (and supporting documents) to:
email@example.com stating “Their Name and Role being applied for in our Company” (eg: John Doe – Accountant Graduate Trainee – Ladlas Prince Nigeria) as the subject of the email.