Accountant at Madas Finance
Prefer not to state
Madas Finance – Our client, a leading financial service company in Nigeria which focuses on loans and supply chain finance seeks to recruit a competent and well experienced individual for the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ojota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for analyzing & reconciling detailed general ledger accounts as assigned.
- Record and process payments of goods and services
- Maintain clear lines of communication with outside companies to ensure timely and accurate supply of goods and services
- Keep records and accounts accurate and current.
- Implement all internal control measures.
- Prepare and monitor monthly payroll for wages and salaries.
- Ensure compliance with statutory obligations (Taxes and Rates)
- Liaise with external auditor and government agencies.
- Ensure confidentiality within and outside the organization.
- Maintain general safety of all official documents and cash.
- Complete related reports, summaries and records.
- Stock and inventory management and valuation.
- Maintains a filing system for account payable records
- Prepare and input prepayment, accrual and other month end journals in the Accounting system
- Respond to and resolve vendors and other accounts queries
- Collate supplier’s documentation for processing
- Work closely with receiving department and related departments to ensure all invoices have the appropriate documentation attached and approvals prior to processing
- Process all invoices and statements and Ensure correct costing and invoicing of all sales and services.
- Coordination and reconciliation of all banking activities.
Requirements / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Accounting
- At least 2-4 years working experience in Accounting
- Mature individual, able to work independently under pressure, able to maintain accuracy, paying attention to details, meeting deadlines and working with minimal supervision.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like SAGE & QuickBooks
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Relevant professional certification is a plus
N60, 000 to N70, 000 monthly in addition to other benefits.
Deadline: 17th December, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position as subject title e.g. Accountant.
- If you are not qualified for this position please do not apply.
- Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Remuneration, attractive Basic and commission plus other benefits.
- Only Candidates who stay within Job location will be considered.