Accountant at DreamLabs Nigeria Limited
DreamLabs Nigeria Limited is an indigenous Nigerian company that competes globally in quality and service. We work with clients to have a good and clear understanding of their organizations to proffer software solutions that are driven by actual needs and value. We also collaborate with originators of great ideas to co-found fast growing internet companies by leveraging on existing skill set and partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
What We Do
- We delve deep into understanding the true needs of clients and provide the right technical IT expertise and systems to help solve any challenge
Where do you come in?
- You will be expected to give advice, audit accounts and provide trustworthy information about financial records.
- This might involve financial reporting, taxation, auditing, forensic accounting, corporate finance, business recovery and insolvency, or accounting systems and processes.
You will be required to:
- Oversee the duties of the accounting team.
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Ensure compliance with state revenue service.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage the full financial process.
- Prepare an expense budget report
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Review and release online banking payments.
You will need to (have):
- Be a chartered accountant with about 3 years experience.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other Office tools.
- Excellent reporting skills
Great if you have:
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to speak Hausa.
- What you should expect
- Competitive salary and commissions
- Paid annual leave.
Deadline: 30th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.