Accountant at Capital Luxury
Capital Luxury is a holding company with many subsidiaries into Real Estate, Automobiles, Logistics, Transit and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with at least 5 years work experience in same capacity.
Deadline: 26th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.