Accountant at Ama-Zuma Group
The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements
- Keep all source documents (including receipts, invoices, purchase orders, etc.)
- Analyze and organize source documents
- Maintain asset register
- Reconcile inter-company balances on a monthly basis
- Preparation of staff payroll
- Prepares operating expenses schedule such as loading, clearing, trip allowance, etc. for the Head of Finance to check.
- Posting of transactions into Sage
- Ensure the monthly collection of clearance and preparation of revenue schedule
- Monitoring daily movement of cash-in-hand and cash-at-bank
- Ensure payments of office imprest, loading and clearing fee, filling station imprest and office expenses.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Accounting / Finance
- A minimum of 5 years experience as an Accountant in a structured organization.
- Must have ICAN
- The ideal individual should be knowledgeable in accounting principles, record keeping and statutory payment deadlines.
- The ability to run the Accounts department with little or no supervision is also highly desirable.
Deadline: 20th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail