Accountant at 3DMatic Atelier
3DMatic Atelier LLC is a team of creative individuals professionally driven by passion, proficiency and precision. We combine our unique strengths in various disciplines to give our clients the best results. Our profound appreciation of nature and attention to details bring a quality of timelessness and finesse to our works from inception to completion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ajah, Ogombo Road, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A fast-growing company in the building & construction industry in Lagos requires the services of an Accountant who is to provides both operational and programmatic support to the organization.
- The Accountant will supervise the finance unit and to advice on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost-benefit analysis, forecasting needs etc. and manages all financial Auditing, tax reporting, and financial transactions from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like QuickBooks & Sage50 etc.
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form.
- Willing to work at Ajah-Lagos.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience: At least 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization’s mission and help growth plans.
- Provide the Directors with an operating budget and ensure programmatic success through cost analysis support, and compliance
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization including: organizational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports.
- Auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
- Ensure adequate controls are installed and that substantiating documentation is approved and available such that all purchases may pass independent audits.
- Analyzing data collected in order to determine the state of the company€™s financial health
- Analyzing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Oversee all purchasing and payroll activity for staff
- Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization
- Oversee the coordination and activities of independent auditors ensuring all audit issues are resolved, and all compliance issues are met, and the preparation of the annual financial statements is in accordance to financial reporting standards.
- Monitor banking activities of the organization.
- Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the organization’s needs.
- Oversee the production of monthly, quarterly and annual reports including reconciliations, as well as financial statements and cash flow projections for use by Executive management.
- Assist in the design, implementation, and timely calculations of wage incentives, commissions, and salaries for the staff.
- Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable and ensure a disaster recovery plan is in place.
- Oversee the maintenance of the inventory of all fixed assets and materials of the company.
Deadline: 31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Subject of your email should be the job title and your CV file name should be your full name.