Success Drives Global Consult Ltd (SDGC) is a dynamic firm of seasoned professionals that focuses on human capacity and enterprise development helping individuals to attain professionalism and businesses to achieve high sustainable performance. We deliver creative innovation and insights to our clients and help them improve their system and processes. We are reputable for the development and delivery of innovative business solution, we are committed to your SUCCESS.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accountant / Admin Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business related degree required.
- ICAN/ACCA Membership Advantage.
- 2 – 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in the IT Consulting industry is added advantage.
- Proficient in accounting software including SAGE.
- Must be able to manage client relationship.
- Responsible for accounting system, maintenance of proper books and records, fulfilling statutory and management reporting requirement
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations and reports to accompany monthly management accounts.
- Generate invoices for client payment
- Prepare debt recovery schedules and reconciliation
- Posting of accounting information daily and ensure back up of electronic data
- Assisting with the preparation and consolidating annual accounting reports.
- Timely rendition of Government dues.
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
- Review of reconciliation, support documents and requests for payments.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts and document business transactions.
- Analyze and review budgets and expenditures.
- Prepare audit reports (weekly / monthly),
- Reconciling balance sheets on a frequent basis.
- Analyzing expenditures against budget, investigating annual and monthly financial accounts.
- Providing accounting support to managerial staff colleagues and clients.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices and other accounting documents.
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels and ensure expenditure control
- Manage payroll.
- Carryout general administrative and business support duties.
- N70,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Deadline: 15th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.