Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited a well established Nigerian Pharmaceutical Company, Founded by Chief Ebuka Okafor an entrepreneur with vast experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd has come of age with an imposing record of more than 10 years of meeting the needs in healthcare through a range of globally sourced, Best-In-Class-Drugs. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd was incorporated in 1998 with the sole aim of manufacturing and marketing Pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Review the company’s accounting policies, from time to time, to ascertain their suitability to a dynamic business environment
- Managing the portfolio of the respective Sales accrued account holder.
- Maintain and record financial transactions at business unit level.
- Oversee the assigned business unit financial resources so as to ensure efficient and effective functioning of its operations.
- Preparation of supplier reconciliation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Record and maintain supporting documentation for all financial transactions at business unit level /undertaking level
- Prepare monthly revenue report based on list of stock distribution to customers/client.
- Ensure proper documents/bills are submitted to accounts department for timely preparation of monthly journal entries and account reconciliations
- Ensure proper documentation of invoices and purchase order for the respective financial transaction.
- Post sub-ledger entries and reconcile entries into general ledger.
- Assessing correctness of claim, review computation of stocks/goods amount and make necessary adjustments.
- Monitor Company?s various cash flow forecasts.
- Ensure that all inflows?cash receipts and collections from clients/ debtors are banked and variances if any, are reported appropriately and immediately, ensuring preparation of daily banking report.
- Responsible for the input of financial transactions into the company?s accounting software.
- Execute other duties as may be required by immediate manager and other members of the management.
- Ability to think quickly, logically and analytically
- Ability to produce report in a timely manner.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable, comfortable with juggling a range of tasks in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Presentation and reporting skills.
- Good Team player.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- A keen interest in numeracy.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
- A minimum of HND/B.Sc. in Accounting.
- Well conversant with ERP and SAGE Software as well as other Office application.
- Relevant Professional qualification will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a reputable organization.
Deadline: 19th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com with the position applied for as the Subject of the email.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted.