Account Officer at Primly Services
Primly Services is an organisation that provides mental health products and services. At Primly Services, we maintain strong industry service standards and professionalism, with a full range of locally and internationally trained mental health and occupational health professionals who provide holistic and evidence-based wellness programs for individuals, families, organizations and communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of HND/ B.Sc in Accounting
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Ability to use accounting software like QuickBooks and Peachtree.
- Working Knowledge of EMR is an advantage
- Good Reporting Skills
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in an accounting role
- Strong communication.
- Excellent relationship management and business development
- Proactive problem solving approach.
- Stress tolerance.
- High level of professionalism.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skill
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage account receivable and payables
- Manage billings and invoicing
- Prepare weekly and Monthly revenue and expense reports
- Maintain petty cash and general ledger
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statement
- Filing of statutory deductions such as PAYE, VAT and WHT
- Establish and implement financial procedures and ensure that the financial reporting mechanisms are in line with organisational requirements and policies.
- Recording and reconciliation of project recoveries and income recognition.
- Establish and prepare accurate and timely information for budget monitoring.
- Monitoring of the petty cash and bank balances to ensure sufficient funds are always available depending on need.
- Ensuring financial and resource accountability and effective management for records
- Disbursement of cash advances and reconciliation to ensure recovery.
- Prepare payroll and benefits control of salary payments to staff, including tax liabilities.
- Reconciling and monitoring expenses, subsistence allowances, mobile phone usage, etc.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Process backup reports after data entry
- Manage cheque run and record all cheques
- Support in preparation of financial statements including balance sheet, income statement and statement of cash flows.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by line manager
Deadline: 24th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Note: The subject of the email should be “Account Officer – Abuja” “failure to abide by this would lead to automatic disqualification”.