Account Assistant at International Facilities Services Limited
International Facilities Services Limited is an international facilities management company operating global standards to wide range of clients in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and the Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Account Assistant
- We are a facility management company providing Professional services which ranges from provision of soft services to hard services maintenance across west africa.
- We seek to hire an account assistant (GRADUATE INTERN) A Fresh graduate awaiting Service, or Just done with service with at least 1 year experience in Accounting.
The Job duties are as follows:
- Weekly report by exception on all purchases not within budgetary approvals
- Ensure the registration and approval of different goods and services suppliers annually – all new suppliers must be accredited within the year as it arises
- Keep a list of approved suppliers
- Accept for payment only duly approved cash and cheque requisition forms i.e. the first and final line approvals must be completed
- Prepare and get approval for all vouchers (PVs, petty cash vouchers)
- Disburse cash to requester as approved
- Register all payments in the appropriate books; cash advance register, cash register.
- Liaise with internal control officer on retirement of funds
Financial Accounting Operations:
- Bank Reconciliation -Daily cashbook balance report
- Bank Reconciliation – Weekly and Monthly reconciliation of all bank accounts
- Enforce weekly posting and report of invoices
- Enforce acknowledged invoice report
- Weekly preparation of receivables and payables
- Monthly preparation of compliances – ( PAYE, NHF, NSITF, ITF, PENSION, VAT etc) and ensure timely remittances
- Ensure Payslips are sent to various locations monthly
- Preparation of site payroll
- Ensure daily posting of all payment vouchers raised and proper classifications of expenses
- Ensure daily posting of receipts, PO and all other primary source documents
- Ensure weekly schedule of cheques raised and cash collected.
- Ensure weekly and monthly report of payables
- Enforce daily petty cash report and posting
- Enforce weekly reporting on receipts and posting
- Interested candidates must possess a first degree (HND/BSC) in Accountancy or any related field
- Candidates must reside in Lagos.
Deadline: 1st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.